Behringer Reveals Sub $600 Price For 2600 Synthesizer
Since the Behringer 2600, ARP 2600 remake, was announced last week as being ready to ship, we've all been wondering how much this analog synth would retail for... now we know.
Irt was just 5 days ago we published the good news that the Behringer 2600s were being boxed up and ready to ship. And now we know the price.
The good news is that Behringer are offering the 2600 analog synthesizer for just $599 USD. The bad news, we think, is at this price point the pre-orders are going to snapped up quicker than most in the synth community are going to be thrilled about. So, get pre-ordering as soon as possible.
If you like comparing prices, then take note that the Korg re-issue of the ARP 2600 RRP is a whopping $3,899 USD... so, we expect these Behringer 2600's to literally fly off the shelves. Of course, it'll be interesting to compare both models against each other too.
Behringer 2600's ready to ship and now with a super competitive price!
Behringer 2600 Features
- Legendary analog synthesizer with triple VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original “Arp* 2600” circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Semi-modular architecture requires no patching for immediate performance
- 3 VCOs, each with LFO mode, FM inputs, and multiple wave-shape outputs for an awe-inspiring palette of tonal possibilities
- Multi-mode VCF with dedicated low-pass output with additional switched high/notch output
- Incredible range of modules including ring modulator, lag processor, sample & hold, Schmitt trigger and envelope follower
- ADSR and AR Envelope generators with switchable time factor
- Realistic digital spring reverb for inspiring sound effects
- Noise Generator with continuously variable colour
- 2 dedicated LFOs with pulse and sine wave outputs
- Switched Post Filter Distortion (PFD) / Inverter option on voltage processor
- Differential (+/-) input VCA with both linear and exponential control inputs
- Additional functions include attenuator, mixer, inverter, slew rate limiter and 4-way multiple for creative patching flexibility
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- 58 Faders and 15 buttons give you hands-on direct and real time access to all parameters
- 83 Patch cable input / outputs for the ultimate in configuration flexibility
- Powerful headphone output with dedicated level control
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Behringer on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/BEHRINGER/
Learn more about synthesis and programming: Ask.Audio | macProVideo