Behringer aren't just content releasing new synths like the now available Monopoly a few days back... they've just pushed out a free firmware update to add new features and fixes to this cool synth.
Here's what Behringer tells us about the new 1.04 firmware update for the RD-6, an analog drum machine with 8 drum sounds, 16-step sequencer and distortion effects:
It’s time for some cool new features and improvements in version 1.0.4 firmware for our analog box of fun, the RD-6. To update, download the SYNTHTRIBE app (formally known as the Synthtool app) from the Behringer website, connect your RD-6 to your computer via USB and press update.
- Support manually adjust OH decay: When the INSTRUMENT control is in OH position, hold FUNCTION then turn the TEMPO control to manually adjust OH decay. When the INSTRUMENT is not in OH position, hold FUNCTION then turn TEMPO control to make the OH decay change with tempo automatically (this is the default setting).
- Add sweep erase function, when playing in PATTERN WRITE mode, press/hold CLEAR to remove steps of selected instrument.
- Record MIDI IN notes while playing in PATTERN WRITE mode.
- Fixed the no CLAP MIDI note output bug.
- Responds to MIDI notes when sequencer is playing.
About RD-6: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0E4G