You can connect eurorack, a sampler, drum machines, synthesizers and more to a Bluebox with independent controls for each for recording and mixing and even applying effects for ilve performance.
Los Angeles, CA, 10.10.2020 - 1010music announces bluebox – the portable digital mixer to help you get the most from your electronic music setup. Connect eurorack, sampler, drum machine, and synthesizer outputs to 6 stereo, 3.5 mm TRS inputs and map them to 12 mono or 6 stereo tracks – all with independent control for recording and playback. It’s that keyboard mixer with smart, live performance features you always hoped someone would make.
Import audio tracks/DAW stems to use in live performances or record independent tracks or the main mix using a standard microSD card. Advanced reverb and delay effects along with 4 band EQ per track adds new depth to your sound with total control to quickly tweak playback as-needed.
Bluebox’s compact 5.5” x 5” x 2” case lets you tuck it into a crowded tabletop studio or throw it in your pack for the next gig.
Each bluebox track offers a channel strip that includes dedicated volume, gain, 4 band parametric EQ, pan, mute and solo functions. Effects available include internal delay and reverb engines as pre-fader, post-EQ auxiliary sends per mixer track.
The 3.5” touchscreen offers a dynamic visual interface that integrates with 4 physical knobs, 8 navigation buttons and 3 transport buttons to give you quick access to the most important functions. MIDI input and output allow you to synchronize the clock with external gear for synchronized effects and metronome.
See it in action at:
- Mix using 6 stereo 3.5” TRS inputs mappable to 12 mono tracks, 6 stereo tracks or something in-between.
- DAW-like mix architecture lets you:
- Mix and record incoming audio
- Playback and mix prerecorded tracks
- Combinations of the above
- Record/playback hours of multitrack audio or a simple stereo mix via a standard microSD card.
- Automatic 1-1 knob mapping of one parameter across multiple tracks in Mixer mode helps you get your mix fast.
- Track mode maps multiple parameters to multiple knobs for digging deep into a track.
- Use touch gestures or knobs to control EQ, FX and more!
- Tweak your tone with four band EQ per Track with support for Low Cut/Low Shelf, Parametric, and High Shelf/High Cut settings for each band.
- Apply high-quality reverb and delay effects via effects sends for each track.
- Download firmware updates and install them easily using the microSD card.
- Designed for mixing electronic music gear such as the 1010music blackbox, eurorack modules, drum machines, samplers and synthesizers.
- Route Tracks to 3 independent stereo 3.5” TRS outputs configured as:
- Stereo Output 1 - Main mix
- Stereo Output 2 - Assignable, with dedicated sub-mixer (pre-fader)
- Stereo Output 3 - Headphone output, with dedicated sub-mixer (pre-fader)
- 3.5” touch screen, 4 knobs, 8 navigation buttons and 3 transport buttons
- MIDI In and Out for beat syncing effects and using external controllers
- Plug into a power outlet, or use a USB Power Bank for hours of use on the go.
- Dimensions: 5.5″ x 5″ x 2″ (14 cm x 13 cm x 5 cm)
Bluebox can be purchased for $499.00 USD direct from 1010music starting in December 2020 or through the fine network of dealers you can find at 1010music.com.
For more information visit https://1010music.com/product/bluebox