While an increasing number of people across the world are spending more time at home, KlevgraÌˆnd releases T'‹ing '‹on April 15. 12 different percussive sounds originating from everyday t(h)ings laying around at home - such as silverware, a sofa, toy drum or a pair of car keys.
Ting'‹is a new audio plugin that supports most Mac/Windows DAW:s as well as iPad (AUv3)'‹, intended to be a creative tool and a substitute for ordinary drum and percussion instruments. Altogether ~500 individual samples are used to make this instrument. Each sound is carefully multi-sampled and processed with the common goal to be musically playable. In addition to the sounds, there is an EQ, a room simulator, a reverb and a compressor.
“Since we’re all stuck in our homes, we decided to make use of what’s there.”'‹-'‹ J'‹ohan Sundhage'‹, Lead Developer, Klevgrand.
• CAR KEYS - A subtle hit, works great as a hihat substitute
• SILVERWARE - Fork and Knife
• BIG BOX - A large wooden box with some junk inside slapped with the fist
• FLOOR STOMP - Stomping the floor makes a great bass drum!
• HAND CLAP - Natural hand clap
• POT - A clay pot tapped with a finger
• PAPER SCRATCH - Two papers rubbed against each other. Works as a shaker!
• TOY DRUM - A kid's drum hit with a plastic stick
• SOFA SLAP - Hand palm on the office sofa
• STICK ON EDGE - Wooden stick on a table edge
• SNUSDOSA - A small round box with screws inside tapped
• FINGER SNAP - Natural finger snap
• HOME OFFICE - A quite soft room with balanced reflections.
• KITCHEN - Short decay time with bright tail.
• LIVING ROOM - More tail, but not too bright.
• HALLWAY - Damped room with lots of low end.
• CLOSET - Clean response with a very short tail.
• NATURAL - Sweet sounding classic reverb.
• NORTH LAKE - Less high end but more natural.
• MOONLIT - A bright smaller space.
• GLACIER - Bright and large.
• WOODEN - Slightly damped, but organic.
• DYNAMITE - Large and lots of low end.
• 12 unique objects with individual parameter settings for gain,
send, pan, dynamics and more
• 5 different rooms, all originating from an ordinary household
• 6 different reverb types
• Three band “passive sounding” EQ
• Output compressor
Tweaking parameters for each sound:
• Gain Level
• Room amount
• Reverb amount
• Pitch (-12 semitones to +6 semitones)
• EQ - Treble, Midi and Bass gain levels
• 5 different rooms and 6 different reverbs
• Reverb decay time and a global reverb level
• Compression amount
• Output Level
• A'‹U/VST/AAX $14.99'‹ (Intro price until Apr 30, then $19.99)
• i'‹OS (iPad/AUv3 only) $4.99'‹ (40% off intro price until Apr 30)