Poly Expressive Is A Large, Customizable, Pressure Sensitive Controller For Musicians
Want one large XY controller, 50 switches or anything in between? Just print your board to control all of your pedals, amps and DAWs with Poly Expressive.
Poly Expressive is a foot controller that is easy to configure to do exactly what you want. Want something that switches between 20 presets with clear labels? Easy. Want much more including X Y pads and pressure sensitive controls? It does that too, and it’s all easy to set up with our setup app. Simply print your board from the app and slide it into the sleeve. Easy control of pedals from Chase Bliss, Eventide, Pigtronix, Strymon and more, amps from Kemper, Positive Grid, Peavey and Hughes & Kettner as well as full featured control of Ableton and Bitwig, all without taking your hands off your instrument. Poly uses top quality components like Switchcraft jacks and lets you express more with your feet.
Poly Expressive Features
- Detects position and pressure
- Can send 3 dimensions at once per area, multiple MIDI messages can be mapped to each dimension.
- Made from Polycarbonate, the same material as riot shields. It’s tough.
- No hard limit on how many messages per area.
- Two sizes: Large Fits A3 or ledger paper, mini is A4 or US Letter
- Great for controlling pedals, amps, DAWs/software and mobile apps
- Can send MIDI clock
- Daisy chain multiple Poly wirelessly
- Premium parts including Switchcraft connectors
- Built in Melbourne, Australia
- Bluetooth and wired MIDI
- Standard 9V 100mA centre negative power required
- Can send MIDI control change (CC), program change, note on/off, aftertouch, pitch bend.
- 6.5 MHz sample clock for low latency and accurate position sensing.
- â...›” / 3 mm thick
- As many regions as you want, in any colour.
- Whole area: 22.2" x 13.8" / 565 mm X 350 mm,
- active window area 18.5" x 11.6" / 469 mm X 294 mm.
- Setup app runs on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Linux.
Poly Expressive is on Kickstarter and with just a few days to go is almost funded. Prices for a full unit start from $229 USD.
If this novel approach to controllers for your pedals and/or software instruments tickles your fancy it would be worth checking out the Kickstarter page here soon: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1961989452/poly-expressive-midi-foot-control-dont-switch-cont?ref=60xct5