Audio Damage Discord4 is an update on the previous version of their dual pitch-shifting delay that features a new UI, flexible LFO, granular engine, new signal path and more.
Audio Damage have updated Discord, their dual pitch shifter / delay / filter effect, to version 4. With this version, Discord gets an all-new resizable vector UI, a reverb in the feedback path, new FLFO (Flexible LFO) mod sources, a rewritten granular engine, and a totally redesigned signal path along with AAX and VST3 versions to go with the AU and VST of the original.
- Pitch Shifting: Discord4 contains a pair of shifters with three separate algorithms (Vintage, Clean, and Granular) for different styles of pitch shifting.
- Buffer Size Control: The P1 (Vintage) and P2 (Clean) algorithms have a Buffer Size control, from 32 to 2048 samples, for fine-tuning the pitch shifting effect.
- Delay: Tempo-synced or free-running delays with feedback, cross-feedback, and a sophisticated bandpass filter.
- Reverb: A simple stereo reverb is added to the feedback path, for "shimmer" effects and further sound exploration.
- Modulation: Two of our new FLFO (Flexible Low-Frequency Oscillator) with tempo sync and an arbitrary waveform, capable of a nearly infinite number of modulation shapes using only three controls.
- True Stereo Operation: Discord4 has a true stereo signal path, with entirely independent control over each side, finishing with panorama settings for stereo width.
- MIDI Note Control: Six octaves of pitch-shifting can be controlled with MIDI note input.
- All-New GUI: Vector-based resizable user interface.
- Presets: Cross-platform XML-based preset manager.
Visit the Audio Damage website for more details, audio samples, the manual, and to purchase.