What could be better than getting Blue Cat Audio's PatchWork or Sound Radix's 32 Lives plug-ins? How about getting them both together as a nice bundle! Here's how it works.
Paris, France, 2014/08/22: Blue Cat Audio ( http://www.bluecataudio.com ) and Sound Radix ( http://www.soundradix.com ) have teamed up to offer a solution for all plug-ins connectivity and compatibility needs on Mac: the new PatchWork + 32 Lives bundle includes both the Blue Cat's PatchWork plug-in and the 32 Lives application to connect and mix any of your 64-bit VST/AU plug-ins or 32-bit Audio Units plug-ins within a single plug-in in Pro Tools 11, Logic Pro X, Cubase and other 64-bit DAW.
Blue Cat Audio PatchWorks.
With this bundle, it is possible to save complete channel strips with your favorite instruments and effect plug-ins for fast recall into and use your older 32-bit only AU plug-ins in any DAW, including Pro Tools 11 and Logic Pro X.
Sound Radix 32 Lives in action.
The bundle is available for sale only on bluecataudio.com or soundradix.com. Demo versions of both products are also available for download on the editors websites.
- Configurable VST or AU plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- Loads 32-bit Audio Units plug-ins in 64-bit only DAW.
- Available as an effect or virtual instrument.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 "pre" and "post" plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control ("Mix").
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
- Cut, Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.
Pricing: $129 or €99, VAT excluded (instead of $178 or €136 when purchased separately).