Grano takes samples like synth lines, field recordings or drums loops and takes you on a journey into unexpected sonic landscapes. It's probably most well suited for ambient and experimental genres.
Granö is a Granular Synthesizer for Native Instruments Reaktor 6that combines a great sonic potential with an intuitive and simple interface. Take a sample like a synth line, a field recording or a drums loop and start to handling until you'll come on an unexplored sonic territory. It's well suited for ambient, experimental, noise artists, sound designers but it works as well on a more conventional approach. It includes 9 samples from modular synth as well as some snapshots as a good starting point.
- 4-voice granular synthesizer with Drone/Keyboard mode
- XY Pad Automation for grain position and volume.
- 2-pole State Variable Filter
- 2 dedicated ADSR Envelope for Filter and Amp
- 2 unique swappable Multi-effects wired in series with 2 XY Pad Automations
- Modulation Matrix with 5 slots, independent LFOs and 2 assignable Automations
- Quantizer with 10 Scales to play and modulate in tune
- Parallel Master Compressor/Limiter
- Global Randomizer
- Low CPU usage
*Only for the full version of Reaktor 6