Comprising two effects and a synthesiser, Puremagnetik’s Lo-Fi Ambient Tools provides the electronic producer and sound designer with three intuitive, inspiring and experimentally rewarding production tools. The Verv synth emulates sun-baked, tape-recorded vintage string machines; Pastfabric brings together granular and tape splicing-style audio deconstruction; and Fathoms is a self-contained ambience- and drone-generating effect based on pitch shifting, feedback delay and physically modelled reverb. Worth $50, Lo-Fi Ambient Tools is downloadable for free by all Sound Collective members from 3rd October to 5th December.
• Very easy-to-use two-oscillator string synth
• Sound-thickening Ensemble effect
• Unique Bake effect emulates sun-damaged tape
• Buffers up to ten seconds of input
• Variable grain triggering, duration and length
• Fabric control for ‘analogue aging’
• Modulated pitchshifting up to one octave up or down
• Feedback delay matrix with amplitude modulation
• Physically modelled spatialisation
• High- and low-frequency filtering and shaping
Sound Collective is a community hub that brings you, Novation and the most innovative software brands together. If you want to find great virtual instruments and effects, keeping up to date with the constant stream of new releases is essential, and Sound Collective makes it easy, with regular free software downloads and generous discounts on high-end plug-ins. To join Sound Collective, simply register any Novation product, then look out for a new offer every couple of months. No one else works with software manufacturers like we do to bring you inspirational tools for your next production.