Polyverse Music's unique morphing reverb tail effect is still in public beta but has now been updated to include some new features and bug fixes. Here's what's new.
We recently reviewed Comet, a new and unusual reverb plugin from Polyverse Music. You can check it out here: https://ask.audio/articles/review-polyverse-music-comet-reverb.
Now the developer has updated it to version 0.9.9 with various fixes and changes. Here's what they told us about it.
- Power button (i.e. bypass switch)
- Added an automation parameter to stop reverb tail
- Added a button to disable MIDI control
- G#1 Stops reverb tail with MIDI Control on
- Easy copy presets from imported banks
- compatibility with more hosts
- minor stability issues