The first SubBoomBass from Rob Papen gave us access to a plethora of deep, earth shaking basses for a variety of genres that easily slotted into most mixes. SubBoomBass 2 takes us even deeper.
The original version of SubBoomBass received multiple awards and widespread acclaim, being featured on everything from chart topping hits, underground anthems and Hollywood film scores by artists like Teddy Riley, Junkie XL, Noisia and Hannah V to name but a few.
Fast forward to 2017 and Rob Papen is proud to release SubBoomBass II, the second coming of a true plug-in legend which is packed full of new features and functionality, all combined with a fresh new interface to speed up your workflow. SubBoomBass II has your low-end covered whatever your genre or style of electronic music.
SubBoomBass 2 Modulation sequencer.
Here's a video demo of SubBoomBass 2 in action:
SubBoomBass 2 Key Features
- Over 1900 presets designed by legendary sound designer Rob Papen and guest artists
- Includes 80 samples including Acoustic Bass, Taiko Drum, Conga, Djembe, Timpani, Toms and more
- Brand new interface with improved workflow
- Easy mode for quick manipulation of key sound design parameters
- New spectrum waveforms and high-quality samples are included
- 2 Oscillators offering 128 waveform types, sampled bass & percussion samples and physical modelling
- 2 Filters with over 20 types available
- Physical string modelling powered by a version of the Karplus-Strong to help create sting-based sounds
- An X/Y screen with new pattern mode for running 4 sequences
- Easy to use Bank and Presets Manager
- Comprehensive Modulation Matrix with both basic and advanced modes
- 16-step Sequencer which can be arranged in Pattern Mode for longer passages
- 2 independent high quality FX units with 29 effect type
SubBoomBass 2 Modulation Matrix