Sonnox have released VoxDoubler, the first plug-in of their new Toolbox range. You can think of it as the best of two processes to both widen and thicken the vocals for a pleasant double effect.
Oxford, UK – January 23rd, 2018 - Sonnox is excited to announce the release of the VoxDoubler, the first Plug-In from a new range called Toolbox. It will be available to try free for 15 days and to buy exclusively from the Sonnox website.
The VoxDoubler is comprised of two separate Plug-Ins called Widen and Thicken which are bespoke engineered to help with the two most common vocal doubling workflows.
Until now, vocal doubling either takes considerable time, effort and expense or it doesn’t create sufficiently believable and natural-sounding results. The VoxDoubler elegantly solves this by providing you with ease of use, real-time processing and a sound as lifelike as if the doubled parts were actually multi-tracked. Saving you time, money and maintaining your creative flow.
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanise section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too!
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency and reliability
The Toolbox range has been conceived to solve universally complex and time-consuming problems that affect beginners and audio professionals alike. Toolbox Plug-Ins leverage Sonnox’s heritage and expertise in building the highest quality, precise and transparent-sounding audio processes available.
Sonnox will be showcasing the VoxDoubler during NAMM 2018 at booth 14003 in the new Software Hall and at the IMSTA MainStage at the following times (PST):
- 25th Jan; 12.00 – 12.20
- 26th Jan; 14.30 – 14.50
Pricing (excluding Taxes):
- £55.13 GBP ($79 USD) - promotional price up to and inclusive of 28th Feb 2018
- £69.00 GBP ($99 USD) – regular price from 1st March 2018 onwards
- 2 activations are provided per licence purchased, 1 of which can be machine authorised with a free iLok account.