Ask.Video
Forums
  • Tozyboy
    Live 9 ? What's up ?
    Hi, Any guesses as to when Live 9 will be released ? Fall 2011 ? Winter 2011, or next year ? Seems to me they are taking their time. I wonder what Live 9 will offer, besides being 64-bit. Thanks, Muziksculp
  • Tozyboy
    Re: Live 9 ? What's up ?
    Any guesses or expectations as to when Live 9 will be released ???
  • Rounik Admin
    Honestly... I have no idea... I'm guessing those that know are the Beta testers and others who are under an NDA. I'd guess sometime in the first half of 2012... but that's an uneducated (and un-informed) guess. :)
  • Tozyboy
    I guess Live 9 is not very alive ;-) But.. This new DAW has just been born. Bitwig-Studio is Here ! (Who needs live 9, when the Bitwigs are offering a great alternative) [url]http://bitwig.com/bitwig_studio.php[/url]
  • Rounik Admin
    Have you used Bitwig?
  • Tozyboy
    No I have not, Bitwig-Studio has not been released yet. But, it will be going into a beta-testing phase pretty soon, and will then be officially released. I'm impressed with the features of Bitwig-Studio, and like the GUI much better than Live 8, and since Live 9 has not been released yet, and the fact that I have not purchased Live 8, or have ever used Live, I'm quite happy to see a competing DAW like Bitwig-Studio come into play. I will for sure get Bitwig-Studio, and not bother with Live 9. Cheers, Muziksculp
  • GaryHiebner
    Bitwig does look very cool and unique. Will be interesting to see the response from users once it is made available.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: