Ask.Video
Forums
  • Malcolmgerald
    Imager 2 on mono tracks in Studio One
    I've seen a few YouTube videos showing Imager 2 stereoizing mono tracks in Pro Tools. I've tried it in Studio One but it has no effect. Anybody know why this might be? Also, anybody know where I can get instructions or a manual for Imager 2?
  • Joe A
    Re: Imager 2 on mono tracks in Studio One
    Hi Malcolm - In Pro Tools you'd have to instantiate a mono/stereo [mono input->stereo output] version of the Imager plug-in for the Stereoize effect to work [on a mono track]. I don't know if Studio One has that option, but I think most DAWs do.. Or you might have to simply change a mono track to stereo in Studio One [if that's an option] to be able to use the Stereoize feature in Imager there..? I don't have the separate Imager plug-in, but an Imager module is a part of Ozone, and it looks like the same features AFAICT -- I see there's no documentation link for Imager V2 on the Product Downloads page of the iZotope website, but there's documentation for the Imager module in the Ozone documentation, which you can link to from there..
  • Malcolmgerald
    Yes, I have foound out you have to switch the mono track to stereo and then it works fine. Thanks for the info.
  • Joe A
    Great! Btw, re documentation for Imager, there's also a course here on Ozone that has a video on the Imager module, in case that might helpful.. https://macprovideo.com/video/ozone-9-mastering-toolbox/7-7-imager-stereoize-modes?afid=E470KLQ7r9
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: