Ask.Video
Forums
  • Student475803
    Echo or delay using multi-device output
    Hi, Using latest version of Logic Pro X . When I select multi-device output in audio preferences, it works just fine but slowly starts to add echo or delay to one of the outputs. If I de-select, then re-select it, it works for awhile, then slowly starts to echo again. Ideas?
  • Joe A
    Re: Echo or delay using multi-device output
    Hi - What you're describing sounds like it could be feedback gradually building up. but I don't understand what you mean by "multi-device output in audio preferences" -- could you be more specific? Are you referring to an Aggregate Device [set up in Audio MIDI Setup] that's being used as the audio output in Logic's Audio Preferences? If it is feedback, that would result from an output being fed back into the input of the same source -- you might want to check your various i/o settings on the channel strips to see if that could be happening..? If your audio interface has its own routing utility, that would be another place where a feedback loop could conceivably happen. But it's hard to say without seeing or knowing more about your setup and mixer routings..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: