Hi Ordstroem -
The easiest way would be to do the following:
- Export the Ultrabeat sequence as a MIDI Region -- in the bottom of the Ultrabeat plug-in window [under the Voice/Edit/Step button] there's a little button next to the word Pattern; when you hover over it a little popup will appear that says Drag to Arrange Window -- drag from there onto the track to create a MIDI Region that corresponds to the pattern
- Turn off the Sequencer within Ultrabeat
- Edit/repeat the MIDI Region as desired
- Select the MIDI Region[s]
- From the File menu select Bounce > Region[s] in Place
- The default settings should create a new Audio track while keeping/muting the original Instrument track -- say OK
You should now have an Audio track with a wav of the UltraBeat sequence. The original track will still be there with the MIDI Regions muted [you could also Mute or turn off the original track if you want] -- if you wanted to make changes to the Ultrabeat kit or sequence you could always go back to it, tweak as desired, and then re-Bounce.
If you didn't want to replace the Ultrabeat track in the Logic Project but just create a wav file to be used in another Project or DAW, you could use Export > Selection as Audio File instead of Bounce > Region[s] in Place.