Ask.Video
Forums
  • BrutalBipedal
    How can I get multiple audio clips to playback one at a time with a click in the right time signature?
    Hi all, I am just learning the software at the moment and I also use Logic X for my demos. Some of the songs need keys in so this needs to be automated via Mainstage 3 and I have it setup for our drummer with a click track etc. Songs with one tempo and time signature I can get to work but trying to get a song that has several playback plugins that use different time signatures and to get them to play in order rather than all at once is proving very difficult. How do I do this? All help will be hugely appreciated!!
  • Joe A
    Re: How can I get multiple audio clips to playback one at a time with a click in the right time signature?
    I haven't used MainStage for a while, but it seems like the way to accomplish this would be to have each song in its own Playback Plugin at the Set level (if you need to switch other Patches during the song) or the Patch level, rather than at the Concert level -- I would think that changing Sets/Patches for each song would then use the correct tempo for that song..? Maybe worth a try, if you haven't already sussed it out.. :-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: