Ask.Video
Forums
  • psy
    triggering rex loops
    I want to use my midi keyboard to trigger loops (basically start it by hitting a key and stop it when i want) people have told me its possible but i dont know how. Can anyone help me?
  • mPV Support
    Re: triggering rex loops
    To my knowledge, it is only possible to trigger a loop once, by hitting the D0 key on your midi keyboard. I don't think you can trigger a loop on and off... if there's a trick to do this, I would really like to know it.
  • psy
    I found out how to do it you export the loop as an audio file import it into the nn19 set the loop function to fw set your midid keyboard to 'latch' mode or the equivalent this'll do it
  • Ramon
    Here's a trick some of us tweakers do. In an NNXT browse for a sample from the remote editor. Activate the Mod X to F.Freq button. adjust the knob to about 11:00. Now adjust the filter parameter (in the remote editor, not the global freq knob up top)about 1:00 you can tweak the res if you like. when you raise the modulation wheel the frequencies preferrably the highs, will be reduced (attenuated) given you the impression of a on/off switch. Now when you trigger your sample raise the mod wheel it will appear you are cutting it on and off. P.S. It may take experimenting for a lil bit but you'll get it.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: