Ask.Video
Forums
  • Xidehoy
    Would someone convert an .aiff file to Rex for me?
    I am monkeeing with RMX and it will only import recycle files. I would appreciate it if someone could convert the file below for me. Thanks, Shaun http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/8/1493685/120%20Srm%20Fnk%201.aif
  • mPV Support
    Re: Would someone convert an .aiff file to Rex for me?
    No problem. I'll convert the file and send it to you tonight! Stylus RMX is great...
  • Xidehoy
    Hey, thanks Christian. If this works for me, I'll have to look at investing in Reason I guess. Shaun
  • Xidehoy
    Christian - I should have looked closer at Drumcore's preference pane - it has a rex export! Dang! Thanks all the same for the offer. Cheers, Shaun
  • mPV Support
    [quote:21312]Hey, thanks Christian. If this works for me, I'll have to look at investing in Reason I guess. Shaun[/quote] You'll need Recycle, not Reason to convert to REX. Here's the REX file I converted: [url]http://homepage.mac.com/funkyloop[/url]
  • mPV Support
    [quote:21312]Christian - I should have looked closer at Drumcore's preference pane - it has a rex export! Dang! Thanks all the same for the offer. Cheers, Shaun[/quote] Oh, that's great for you! I missed your post.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: