Ask.Video
Forums
  • kwebber77
    REASON 4.0 HELP!!!!!
    I recently purchased reason 4.0 for my macbook pro running mac os x 10.4.11. I inserted the disk and moved the reason folder to my applications folder. then when i click on the reason application all i get is an error saying "unknown Exception". I can't open the program at all, i just get this message. Please, can anybody help me with this situation?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: REASON 4.0 HELP!!!!!
    Hi Kwebber77 Welcome to MacProVideo Forums! Just want to check... did you 'move'/'copy' the reason folder from the install dvd or did you Install it as per the instructions from the disc? Cheers Rounik
  • kwebber77
    Rounik, Thanks for your reply. after the disk mounted, i double clicked the icon and the reason window opened. it instructed me to drag the reason folder to the apps. folder. after that i just went into the apps. folder and found the reason folder, went into the reason folder and double clicked the reason apllication.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Kwebber Strange...I don't know what it means. You could try installing it again or restart your mac and try the starting reason again. Might be best to contact PropellerHeads support directly. They should be able to help you out. [url]http://www.propellerheads.se/[/url] Do post again to let us know how you resolve it! Best Rounik
  • Egeste
    Did you ever find a solution to this? I have the same issue.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: