Ask.Video
Forums
  • House Arrest
    More reason 4 help PLEASE(Device and Patch issue)
    Hi I'm new to the board, Hello everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone can help me on this. It could be a simple problem but maybe not. Basically what happens is, if I start a new track with just the mixer enabled firtly. Then move on to loading devices such as the REDRUM or NN-19 sampler. The device automatically loads patches that I haven't selected. Which is quiet annoying. They always used to load empty so I could I choose what sound / samples I wanted. I know I can just remove them but this never happened before. All help would be grealty appreciated. Cheers, House Arrest.
  • mPV Support
    Re: More reason 4 help PLEASE(Device and Patch issue)
    Welcome to macProVideo House Arrest, Just go to Reason > Preferences > General and uncheck "Load Default Sound in New Devices". That's it! Take care!
  • House Arrest
    Thanks a million much apprecuated. Cheers, House Arrest.
  • mPV Support
    [quote:40075] The device automatically loads patches that I haven't selected. Which is quiet annoying. (...) I know I can just remove them but this never happened before. t.[/quote] By the way, if you leave that preference on, you don't need to remove the default patch manually each time. You can just load up a new one it will remove it automatically. It can be a time saver to have a default patch loading up each time. Of course, you can also choose to turn it off if you choose so. Feel free to ask more help if you need it!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: