Ask.Video
Forums
  • mtec
    Thor notes not sounding
    Hi guys i have just upgraded my work computers with Reason 4.0.1(MAC g5's) My problem is the Thor synth,for some reason when i play the upper octave of my controller keyboard(edirol pcrm 50) the notes are not sounding or sound is intermittent. is this a bug? is there a fix? any help plz.
  • mtec
    Re: Thor notes not sounding
    Also seems to have affected Logic 8 and cubase.note C5 sends midi intermittently .i have upgraded the Edirol driver to the latest vrs. i have tested R4 with an m audio oxygen 8 and a Roland Juno D and they work fine. any help please. OSX 10.4.11, G5 2ghz dual core 2gb ram
  • mPV Support
    Hi mtec, Is the issue only with the C5 note or does it happen on all the upper register of your MIDI controller ? In Logic, do you see any incoming MIDI signal when you play the affected notes on your keyboard ? (You can see this information in the Transport Bar.) [img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7444/picture1we4.png[/img] Let me know! :-) Christian
  • mtec
    Hi seems to be C4, A sharp 4and c5 this happens on all synths. it seems midi is transmitted intermittently.i have contacted edirol about this and i am awaiting a reply from them. i feel it must be an edirol driver prob as all works fine when connected to an m audio oxygen 8 via usb.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: