Ask.Video
Forums
  • Fr3ShiE
    YOU GUYS!!! WTF???
    I was just tricked into buying the Reason 5 tutorial. I HAVE AN IDEA... UNTIL THE TUTORIALS ARE AVAILABLE DON'T OFFER THEM AS AVAILABLE. I'm waiting on The Adobe Flash and Adobe Dreamweaver tutorials and now the Reason 5 tutorial. Really, if it wasn't for your killer iPhone app, I'd be done here no question. Please consider my suggestion. SERIOUSLY. You got me upset now. Is this going to be like the other tutorials I'm waiting for, paid for in April and was promised them May 14th!??? The Reason 5 tutorial looked instantly available so I bought it. I thought after it had said August 28th. Now here I am hanging again. Really you guys I'd like you see you stick around a while. KNOCK IT OFF, HAVE THEM READY; I feel tricked.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: YOU GUYS!!! WTF???
    Hello Fr3ShiE, Which Reason 5 tutorial did we "trick" you into buying?? The Record 101 and Reason 102 (Kong: King of Drums) tutorials are both released. The Reason 5 101 tutorial page states the title is in production and we have an ETA for 3rd September. [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/reason5101[/url] I believe our recent newsletter was more than clear in describing the Reason 5 101 as "Coming Soon", with details on how to "pre-order". If you would prefer not to wait, please contact Support: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] and ask for a refund stating your reasons. Then once it's released please feel free to check it out and purchase it then if you still wish to. That's the best I can suggest... btw, if you can find anywhere on our website where the Reason 5 101 tutorial is stated as "available now" please, please do let me know and I can ask our web guys to amend that asap. Many thanks Rounik
  • Fr3ShiE
    Re: YOU GUYS!!!
    I'm not ruling out that I might have misunderstood. I'm a little sore about the Adobe tutorials and when I thought I would be downloading the New Reason 5 101 tutorial having just upgraded and ready to dig into the new features, I suppose I was a little upset when it didn't show up in my digital downloads. I really think you guys should consider not offering them until they are complete and ready for distribution. Guess I just really have to watch my back here? I paid months ago for the Adobe tutorials and have a project on hold. I think you guys should be a little more prompt, upgrade the coffee. I know for sure the Flash and Dreamweaver tutorials were promised May 14th. I'll look back at the email I received before biting and email support.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: YOU GUYS!!!
    Thanks for your reply. Believe me... there's nothing we would have liked more than to provide the Dreamweaver and Flash tutorials before now!! Unfortunately, due to circumstances well outside of our control there have been delays with these... and we are sorry that you've had to wait longer than expected. The Dreamweaver tut is almost ready for release. I don't have any details to hand on the Flash 101. Please do contact our Support team and let them know your feelings on this situation and feel free to point them to this thread. We always do our utmost to make good on our estimates and the last thing we want is to cause any kind of upset or misunderstanding. Although many of our customers like to pre-order, thanks for your comments. Kind regards, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: