Ask.Video
Forums
  • deestarz
    Music production
    So far I love the macvideos my only gripe is the don't show you production tips for they type of music I'm trying to produce and in reason the leave me out of the loop what do you guys think ?
  • deestarz
    Re: Music production
    i agree im into hip hop and pop they show you the ins and out but they dont go into music production look up a guy on youtube name todaybeats.com tell me what you think.
  • Daxuvea
    Re: Music production
    Deestarz27, just read your post. I have been using Reason since version 2.5 and doing production for twenty plus years, making your genre Hip Hop or Pop can't be taught it's your own ideas the tips and tricks are to make your concepts come alive or add that something that makes it sparkle! If you really want to make hip hop tracks watch tutorials on you tube there are some interesting and not so interesting tutorials there. remember no matter the equipment you can duplicate or replicate any style and technique within Reason. I will be launching various videos on making genre based music but my emphasis will be on the sequencing and custom patches and performance patches which are at the heart of Rap and Pop beats. email ([email protected]om) and when we start to launch you will be sent an invitation to join or just watch at your leisure.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: