Ask.Video
Forums
  • Gelezeo
    Reason 6
    WOW! I must say that I'm mightily impressed with the amount tutorials now available for Reason 6, and with my favourite trainer too. Yay Mo Valens, and Yay macprovideo. Thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Reason 6
    Hi deankay, We're happy to hear it! Have you checked out the "6 Days of Reason 6" Hub event running at the moment too? [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/propellerhead-reason/mpv-special-event-6-days-of-reason-6[/url] ... and of course I expect you're eagerly awaiting this week's Reason 6 video tutorial releases too... Exciting times here at macProVideo!
  • Gelezeo
    Is there a new date release date for the Mastering tool box 402 tut? I was really looking forward to it's release today...
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi I believe it is scheduled for today... but today is still not over :-)
  • Wihyduu
    I just wanted to echo deankay's sentiments. I signed up for Reason 4 tutorials a little over a year ago, and then moved onto 5 when those came out. The tutorials for Reason 6 are just head and shoulders above the previous offerings. Tons and tons of quality here. I especially enjoy the detailed instrument/effect specific modules where they really dig deep and show what can be done. So thanks, MPV. A job really well done on these. Please keep 'em coming! On a side note, I notice there is a bit of lag on how soon the videos available by standard web page are available in the N.E.D. player for mobile devices. Any info on how soon newly introduced videos might take on average to show up in the N.E.D. for iPad app?
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Technomonkey, glad to hear you're enjoying the Reason 6 tuts!! There might've been a slightly longer delay this time round due to the large number of titles that we've been releasing over the past few weeks. It should be pretty soon after the NEDweb or NED for Mac version...
  • Hrmonik
    Hi Rounik, I have purchase Reason 5 102 and 103. What are the differences between them and their corresponding Reason 6 tutorials ? Is there an upgrade path for customers that are interested ? Thank You
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hrmonik, I don't think there have been any specific changes to the version 5 102 and 103 to their version 6 equivalents. The re-branding is help make all users aware that these are the same for Reason 6. You're good to go with the version you currently own :) Thanks R
  • Hrmonik
    Thank you :)
  • aaaiy
    Is tutorial for Neptune Pitch Adjuster comming?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: