Ask.Video
Forums
  • HJ
    Reason 7 video course now available
    Hi all. The Reason 7 in-depth course is now online! http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorials/reason-suite
  • Jimi Jay
    Re: Re: Reason 7 video course now available
    I love macpro (and i'm a big fan of your tutorials Hollin), but how, for instance, is the Reason 7 tutorial "Twisted Sound Design" any different from the Reason 6 tutorial "Twisted Sound Design"? It just makes it seem like there are new Reason 7 tutorials when there really isn't. At least not all of them anyway. It's a little unseemly.
  • HJ
    Re: Reason 7 video course now available
    That's not one of mine so I don't know I'm afraid. But the main Reason course has been updated (by me) to account for the changes in Reason 7.
  • Jimi Jay
    Thanks for the reply Hollin. I'll email support then. Cheers.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi JimiJames, When a new version of software is released, we often do a combination of the following depending on how much has changed in the software: 1. create completely new video courses 2. update an existing titles with extra videos 3. update the title without alteration if everything matches the current version 100%. The main reason behind the 3rd option is simply not to mislead our members into thinking that title is only relevant to the older version of the application. So, in the case of Mo's "Twisted Sound Design" course, everything covered is applicable for both Reason 6.5 and Reason 7. Hopefully this makes it clearer for all members which titles are relevant for their software version... Best, Rounik
  • Jimi Jay
    Hi Rounik, Thanks for the reply. And thanks for clearing up my confusion with this particular situation. Cheers!
  • benzkyple
    Re: Re: Reason 7 video course now available
    Hi Sir Rounik, ask about reason 7 video tutorial. after you purchase the video tutorial for example. can i save the video and download to my iPad? or to my laptop? but i prefer to save it in my iPad.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi benzkyple, Yes you can! Simply download the free macProVideo app from the iTunes App Store an download the video to your iPad or iPhone ... and for your laptop, you need to download our app for Mac/PC here and then follow instructions to download and then playback your Reason 7 course :) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/about/how-it-works[/url] Hope this helps :)
  • benzkyple
    Sir Rounik, i try to download the N.E.D but its failed. says: “N.E.D.” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: