Ask.Video
Forums
  • Tozyboy
    Is STP2 Very Stable Application ?
    Hi, I have never used STP2, but since it is included in the new (Logic Studio), and the fact that I have read on other pro-audio forums that STP2 is very unstable, and quite buggy, is this true ? is it really un-usable due to its unstability and buginess ? Quite honestly, It's hard for me to understand this, STP2 is an Apple Pro Application, which should be very usable, and stable. offering many advanced Audio for Video/ Post Production editing tools. Any real world feedback on this topic would be appreciated from current users of STP2. Thanks.
  • Tozyboy
    Re: Is STP2 Very Stable Application ?
    Finally ... Soundtrack Pro 2 version (2.0.2.) is out ! Improved stability and efficiency .... etc Hopefully this updae will make it a very usable, and stable audio-post production application.
  • Martin
    Re: Is STP2 Very Stable Application ?
    It certainly has some issues, and no mistake. This is pretty typical with new apple software ... usually an update or two solves most of the release issues. Hopefully 2.0.2 does the trick!! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: