Ask.Video
Forums
  • mhmann
    FCP Roundtrip problem
    Hi there, I've just send a 15 minute video edit from FCP to Soundtrack Pro. I've included base layer video and metadata. The sending took about 45 minutes to complete. But when the project opened in Soundtrack, while all the clips are in the timeline in their respective positions (as far as I can see) there's no audio in most of them and no waveform! Some do have sound, but I can't see any rhyme or reason as the source media is all stored on the same HD, albeit in different folders. Also, there is no video in the video track at all. The bin lists all the clips used, though. Any idea why this might be. And where's the video gone after this long export? All help appreciated. Many thanks Michael
  • Cajypiu
    Re: FCP Roundtrip problem
    Hi Michael, hummmm.... one of them problems eh! How are you exporting? Would you be able to outline your file transfer steps individually? Have you tried exporting out the footage as an OMF and importing that in to Soundtrack? Cheers, John
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: