Ask.Video
Forums
  • Jacob
    Trilian
    I am new to trilian. I installed it on my mac pro. How do I open it, I don't seem to see where it installed? Thanks, and any help is much appreciated.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Trilian
    Hi Jacob, Trillian is not a stand-alone app... it's a plug-in that you access within your DAW. e.g. Logic, Pro Tools, GarageBand, Cubase, etc. Which DAW are you using? Thanks Rounik
  • Jacob
    I am using Logic Pro 9. That is what I thought. I need help getting it setup then. Could you show me how? Thank you. Jacob
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jacob, Are you running Logic 9.1.3? Latest version? Once you've installed Trillian, open Logic. You should notice that the AU window pops up informing you that Logic is scanning for new AU plugins. Once in Logic create a new Software Instrument track. Click and hold on the Input slot (under the channel strip's I/O area) to choose from the list of available Instruments. From the pop up list choose: AU Instruments > Spectrasonics > Trillian or AU Instruments (32-bit) > Spectrasonics > Trillian if you prefer. I'd highly recommend updating Trillian when the plugin pops up you can find out which version you are running and then quit Logic and visit the Spectrasonics website to download the latest update. Hope this helps R
  • Jacob
    Yes that helps. Its working. Thanks a bunch. Jacob
  • Rounik Admin
    Glad it's all up and working for you :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: