Ask.Video
Forums
  • Dagicio
    Trillian Out of Sample Memory problem
    Hi All, Just a quick question, sometimes when i'm running Trillian (latest update), on logic pro 9 (latest version) it pops up a warning box saying sample memory is 0.1gb or below etc etc and then it won't play work until i restart logic. My Cpu/HD meters at the bottom of logic aren't being maxed out or anywhere near it. I can't understand what the problem is. Any help or advice would really be appreciated. Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Trillian Out of Sample Memory problem
    Hi Tom, Spectrasonics released an update for Trilian yesterday. I haven't had a chance to check it out - but might be a good idea to download and install it: [url]http://t.co/zJe8nh1[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • Dagicio
    Thanks, yes i updated to the latest versions yesterday. Still the same. I'm having a different problem now, i've begun using Omnisphere too - now whenever i open logic and go to trillian it asks me to locate the STEAM folder - i do that then it works, but then if i go to omnisphere it asks me the same thing - so i locate it and sometimes it says ok and sometimes it's not. I installed Omnisphere and Trillian into seperate folders on my 2nd hard drive, i think this might be the problem? I've heard people say you should install omnisphere into the same folder as where you installed Trillian. Is this correct? Thanks Tom
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Tom, Don't have Trilian - just Omni - so not sure about that... But whenever you perform an update of either you need to specify where the correct Steam folder is and NOT create a new one in the default locatino if you installed it in a user specific location. Are you running Logic 9.1.4 in 64-bit or 32-bit mode? Thanks R
  • Dagicio
    I'm running logic 9.1.4 in 32bit mode. Do you think running in 64bit mode will help ease the load? I have 5gb RAM but obviously running in 32bit i can't access that much. Ive just deleted Omnisphere from my mac. Going to Reinstall it but this time inside the Trillian folder.
  • Rounik Admin
    Try Logic in 64-bit just to experiment. ALso do contact Spectrasonics Support team too. They're a nice bunch! :)
  • Dagicio
    Thanks, yes i've been in touch with them.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: