Ask.Video
Forums
  • Nitygua
    Sliding of a note in Trilian at the end of a phrase
    I'm trying to find a way to slide off the last note just like I would on a real bass, where you hit the note and then release the sound as you slide down the neck. I'm using the Clean Fender - Full Range Brite patch. Thanks, John
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Sliding of a note in Trilian at the end of a phrase
    Hi John! I haven't worked with Trillian but did work a lot with Trilogy on my old PPC G5. I remember the slide effects where on some of the lower registers. So maybe try hitting some of the bass keys lower than C2 or somewhere. There should be some bass slide off notes somewhere there. Someone else with Trillian knowledge on here may be able to be more specific.
  • Nitygua
    Hi Gary, I know this is a very late response, but I have tried several times to make this work since you posted. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything in the low notes or otherwise. Maybe like you said, someone else has an answer. Thanks John
  • GaryHiebner
    Sorry John. Unfortunately I have only used Trilogy and that is what I remember. I hope something else can help.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: