Ask.Video
Forums
  • SammyGee
    Where did it install to?
    Hi there, i'm wondering if someone can help. I did a full installation of Omnisphere onto an external hard disk. After i'd installed it the program didn't come up in any DAWs and there was absolutely no sign of an installation in terms of a folder being created where all the files should have been etc. The installation did however take up 50GB of my hard disk! But i have absolutely no clue as to where it's installed stuff (i've even looked at invisible files). I'm now re-installing Omnisphere and it's installing properly because i can see the folder it's created where it's putting all the data. So that's fine. But i want my 50GB of space back from the previous attempt! Any help greatly appreciated :-) Sam
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Where did it install to?
    Check What has been installed in the following location: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Suport > Spectrasonics > STEAM This should be where all the Omnisphere data is installed. Check that there isn't any duplicate folders in here.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: