Ask.Video
Forums
  • Student477861
    I’m new here, I need suggestions please.
    I need some suggestions please. I play PES, a football/soccer videogame and there’s a sequence I need to follow in order to score goals but the problem is that the sequence I need to follow is really hard to follow because I need to press certain buttons in specific time frames so I came up with an idea. I need a program with which I can create an audio format in which I would put alarms in the time frames I need to press the buttons. Example: I need to press a specific button at the second 1.5 so the audio will have an alarm at second 1.4 and then I need to press the next button at second 2.8 so the audio will have an alarm at the second 2.7. The problem is that I don’t have any experience with this kind of programs so could you please recommend one easy to use in order to create the audio file I need to create?
  • Joe A
    Re: I’m new here, I need suggestions please.
    Hi - Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're looking to do, I'm not sure how you would be able to add audio cues to a commercial videogame, unless it allows for user editing.. Most video editors and audio workstations can import a video file and line up ["spot"] audio to specific frames, so I guess if you were able to export the video from the game in a standard format [i.e. mp4 or the like], you could load it into a video editor [like Final Cut Pro or even iMovie] or an audio DAW [like Pro Tools or Logic] and add audio in at the specific frames where you wanted it, and then export an audio file or a video file with the audio cues. How you would integrate that file back into the actual game I would have no idea..? You could check out some of the courses here on video editors and audio DAWs [that run on your platform] to see if any of them incorporate the kind of editing you're looking for.. https://www.macprovideo.com/library?afid=E470KLQ7r9
  • Student477861
    Thank for your reply. I’m not trying to add the audio in the game. I’m just trying to create this audio format and play it from my phone when I’m playing the video game from my play station.
  • Joe A
    Ok, then if you can bring the video [with frame numbers] into any video editor [or audio DAW] you should be able to create & export an audio file that does what you want, as I described previously.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: