Ask.Video
Forums
  • Richard Nash
    Waveburner keeps crashing in me...
    Can't get the darned thing to open. Crashes on start-up. Can't use it at all. Kinda sucks. Anybody else have Waveburner problems? I'm curious. MP
  • mPV Support
    Re: Waveburner keeps crashing in me...
    Hi Melodious Punk, Did you try the usual (repairing permissions, deleting preferences) ? Can you please tell me if you have any 3rd party plugins installed ? It could be an Audio Unit validation problem... Do you actually get to the Waveburner splash screen ? Christian
  • Richard Nash
    Hey Christian, I have done all the usual I know of doing. I have the Waves Diamond, NI Komplete 5, A couple Arturia plugs, BFD 2, ReFX Vanguard and a couple other things I can't remember. I get past the splash screen to an open project window and then it freezes, then crashes without me doing anything. It's very odd.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Melodious, Try moving the pluggins from ~/Library/Audio/Plugins/Components to somewhere safe. Does waveburner start up ok now? If yes, start replacing plug-in by plug-in testing whether waveburner opens ok after each plugin. If no... have you downloaded the latest update for waveburner & the proapps update via Software update? Rounik
  • Richard Nash
    I will give this a try when I get a chance. Thanks for your help sir. MP
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: