Ask.Video
Forums
  • the dim(e)
    Midi to audio
    I'm sure this is possible but I am unsure how to do it... I bounced a single midi track into my bounces folder with the idea to import back in as an audio file to play about with.... but on doing so the audio track I imported in was blank. Is there a way to do this? cheers Tom
  • mPV Support
    Re: Midi to audio
    Hi The Dime, Yes, there are many ways to do this... here's one : 1-Solo the track you want to bounce (click on the "S" button in the track header.) 2-Select File > Bounce... 3-You can check "Add o Audio Bin" if you want to import the audio back in your project.
  • mike nile
    hi is there a different way? this one doesn't work. thanks.
  • mPV Support
    This procedure is for bouncing software instruments. If you're looking to record external MIDI devices as audio, look for my answer in this thread : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=10465[/url] Christian
  • the dim(e)
    Ok here is another query.... How do I record the sounds from an external midi keyboard into logic? So far I have routed my juno 106 midi out into the midi in my MPK49...the 106 is also working as a midi controller for logic snths.However I would like to route the 106 sounds into logic so they come in as midi. cheers Tom
  • mike nile
    thank you.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: