Ask.Video
Forums
  • Logic Ninja
    Video #47 and #48 from Tutorial Mastering Logic 8
    hi, i have Mastering Logic 8 tutorials and i was having problems with it on my logic 8. For instance on the tutorials #47 you teach us to Adjust tempo using region length and locators. When i follow the steps from the video the tempo of the song changes but the length stays uneffective. Similar problem is on video #48 when we are suppose to Adjust region length to locators, but when i try to do this nothing happens. Can you please help me and figure out what might be going wrong. thanks, abhi
  • Christian L
    Re: Video #47 and #48 from Tutorial Mastering Logic 8
    Hi, You're probably using an appleloop. There is no point in timestretching an Appleloop, because they are meant to automatically follow the tempo of the song. Try it using a standard Aiff or Wav file, and everything should work out. If you want to export an Appleloop to a standard Aiff file, select the region, go to "File/Export/Region as Audio File". Save the file as an AIFF and check "Add resulting files to Audio Bin". Import the file back from the Audio Bin into your arrange window. You will then be able to TimeStretch the File. Also note that you can't edit Appleloop or use the fade tool with them. In this cases, convert the appleloop to a standard AIFF file as explain above. Tell me if it works for you!
  • Logic Ninja
    Re: Video #47 and #48 from Tutorial Mastering Logic 8
    thnx, Christian it worked like you said :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: