Ask.Video
Forums
  • Student480616
    Anyone had any problems after the latest update?
    after latest update i noticed that pretty often logic doesnt fully recognize my midi controller. When i press a key on my midi you can see on logic what key is pressed but no sound comes out. Also some other small issues every now and then and i would like to hear if anyone else had any problems so i could help myself to understand where the problem really is.
  • Joe A
    Re: Anyone had any problems after the latest update?
    There are always some issues with every point-x update, but I can't find any specific reports of what you describe. Assuming you did the usual hard shutdown/restart, you could try.. - blowing out the Preferences - re-installing Logic If you zipped/saved the previous version of Logic before you updated (as recommended by Apple), you could revert to that and see if that still works. Aside from that, here are a couple of troubleshooting considerations.. - Did you change/update anything else when you updated Logic? - Is this problem fairly consistent (frequently happens) or intermittent? - If it's intermittent, what's common about the times you encounter it (particular song, Instrument, etc)? - Which Instrument(s) are you trying to play when it happens? - Do you see level in the meter(s) but don't hear the audio, or no level in the meter(s)? - Did you check the controller/USB connections, or test with a different controller
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: