Ask.Video
Forums
  • Student444754
    FCP v7
    Production/tech help needed on a feature documentary, currently in Post. Hardware: iMac running OS 10.11.6 working with Final Cut Pro v 7.0.3. I know, I know ancient hardware & software! The project format is HD, running time 54 minutes. The subject of the film is architecture. It is graphics & motion graphics heavy with footage & stills from a wide variety of sources. Position requires 4-6 hours per week, nights &/or weekends for the next few months. We will work from my home/office in Culver City. Key Responsibilities: • prep & conform assets for project sequences • up-rez SD video to HD video • manage renders including off-line QTs for delivery to composer • keep FCP pipeline functioning effectively • troubleshoot hardware & software issues • oversee final output to meet HD/Broadcast requirements Key Qualifications: • in addition to knowledge & experience with the above • must be reliable, thorough & meticulous • must work well independently & with a small group • knowledge of After Effects would be helpful For more info on the film go to: For more info about the job respond here or @: Thanks! Holly
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: